Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Comming soon The tennis ball relay

Well Skeeter and King invented a new game the tennis ball relay. Here's how it works mom takes the chuck-it complete with tennis ball and fakes throwing the ball. Skeeter falls for it every time. (He kinda reminds me of the dog from the movie Over The Hedge) when he gets down in the yard he looks a little lost cause he can't find the ball. He looks back at me and I throw the ball. Well I bet you can't guess what happens next He chases it and gets it and doesn't bring it back. So I end up yelling for him to drop it every time and he does. Poor King at this point is still standing next to me the second it hits the ground he is off. He works his way down to the area where Skeeter dropped the ball. When he gets it he has to dodge Skeeter and work his way back to me with the ball. So we can do it all over I guess it is a combination of relay and keep away. Anyway I plan on bringing this to you soon in the form of a video clip. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line anytime. Tell me what you thought